Priced at $79,500, this exceptional 5 acre property
provides a rare opportunity to own a magnificent piece of
at a fraction of the cost of comparable view lots in greater
Sunday River area.
Surveyed in 1991, the property is one of 7 lots in the 218
acre compound. This unique property enjoys one of the finest views in
the region, and is the first lot and to be offered to the general public.
Swift Valley View is located left off
route 120, 4.5 miles north of the intersection of route 2 in
unique property is situated on a mountain-side ridge 1/2 mile up on
Swift valley View gravel road.
View rights will be deeded to ensure that all lots enjoy the legal right
to preserve and maintain their magnificent view panorama.
Road association membership apportions the cost of road maintenance
among the lot owners equitably. Dues are paid
annually. Membership is a deeded requirement. Current
year dues will be paid by the seller.
Deeded protective covenants ensure that your property's
investment value is preserved and enhanced by any development activity.
Covenant highlights include:
- No mobile homes or year round permanent trailer homes.
- No further subdivision
- A foundation or slab required
- Maximum construction period duration of 1 year from
start to completion
- Conventional wood, shingle, or vinyl siding (no tar
paper or uncovered sheathing)
- Minimum building set backs from property lines
- Natural woodland barriers along property lines
- excluding view cuts and driveways
- Restricted to Residential use
- Minimum square footage requirement
- Soils have been tested and reported suitable for a
septic system by a soil engineer.
- Water: Well water (to be drilled by buyer).
- Electricity: Negotiable at purchase through a
supplemental agreement, the buyer can have power brought
to the lot for a fraction of cost doing so alone.
- Phone - Available if the buyer chooses to have power
brought to their lot.